Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s)

Here at Wright Ruffell Cameron we are passionate about keeping up with current standards, one everchanging aspect is energy efficiency of projects and the innovative ways to reduce our carbon foot print. We are able to produce EPC’s for new builds and conversions.

Do I need an EPC?

An EPC is required for all new properties and conversions, your certificate show information on the properties expected energy usage and performance.

How do I get an EPC?

This is done when we produce the Building Regulation drawings,  a full SAP calculation must be in place before the works commence so that the EPC can be generated.   

You must ensure that you have a full sap calculation in place before works commence so the EPC can be generated once works are completed.

Here at Wright Ruffell Cameron we are accredited with Elmhurst energy so we can provide our customers with Official EPC’s for new dwellings or conversions into new dwellings. 

Want to find out more?

Whether you need to contact us about a new project, an existing or previous project or would like to discuss something else entirely, there are many ways to get in touch with us. 



    New Builds